WERISE YOUTH CIC is a social enterprise set up to help and support the up-and-coming youths of London.
- Are you aged between 16-25?
- Are you out of work and education?
- Are you struggling to find a job or chosen career path?
Don't panic we are here to help, why not send us a quick message or fill out the contact form and we will get back to you.
What we offer:
- Free 1-to-1 support on career advice, life and work skills such as job searching, job application process, CV writing and interview skills. Don't worry we want this to be as stress free as possible in order to maximise your potential.
- Have you found the ideal job but feel you don't have the experience or skills? Don't worry we can help you build upon past experiences from school, college or university to make them transferable to employment.
- We can help with job searching, in fact we already have recruiters ready and waiting to match you with the ideal job.
- We can do mock interview practice to help boost your confidence.
- We can help support you with communication skills, leadership, team work, planning and organisational skills. Why do you need these? These are key skills that recruiters are looking for.
- Support with health and well being, as we know how unemployment can affect you. We also have access to great social activities. We all need some fun right.
- We will continue to support you whilst in employment as new jobs can be scary, such as your first day, not to worry we are a call or message away to boost your confidence.
- We will also assist you in new experiences, such as planning job progressions and setting goals or reading your first wage slip.
- Is employment not the right choice for you just yet? Don't worry we have access to work experience roles, training and apprenticeships. Increasing your knowledge and skills can land you a better job offer later.
Sign up today and let's start working together.
The younger generation is facing a lack of opportunity outside of education and we are here to encourage positive change within local communities, which in essence will help to create a better future for our young people. We recognise that young people are valuable and their energy, enthusiasm, creativity and perspective can help contribute to a wide range of organisations.
WERISE believes in exploring and embracing the diversity in our communities as it is the harmony in diversity that can lead to wider progress and development for both companies and individuals.
"Early intervention actively seeks to reduce the chance of long-term youth unemployment, which we know increases the likelihood of unemployment in later life, lower earnings and poorer well-being" (House of Commons, 2017).